Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shot Put results

Matthew competed in the shot put this morning. He placed 8th in the world! I think that's pretty awesome. I know he was very disappointed with his performance because he did not throw as well as he normally does. My mom said he threw almost a meter shy of what he has done in the past. That's quite a difference. I know he can put his disappointment behind him and focus on his next event. He will throw the discuss on Tuesday next week. As his sister, I have to say I am so proud of him whatever the outcome. He is a world class athelete, and more importantly, an awesome brother. Love ya, baby bro!! Here' the result page link if you didn't see it.


http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRMP/ENG/INF/AT/C73S/ATM342101.pdf

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations

From the Kids at Idalou Middle School