Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Adios Jan and Charlie!

Jan and Charlie are on their way to the big "C" tomorrow afternoon!! I wish I could go too. Matthew should already be their and settling in. I'm hoping he will post something soon. Maybe some pictures??? I talked to him on Saturday and he was still having a great time. He said he had some phenomenal sushi for breakfast the other day. He mentioned that he was really being spoiled. Ya think? I am currently living the life as the lowly art teacher here in little ol' Idalou, Texas. My breakfast, for lack of a better word, will be some toast or maybe some yogurt. I guess I will have to live vicariously through my baby bro.! Sushi!(and ribs) for breakfast!?? Must be nice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun j and c!

Anonymous said...

MMMM sushi!

Joyce S. said...

Can't wait to hear the great results!
Just being there is great results to all of us! We are praying for you all and are anxious for news.
Joyce S